UFC 289 Results : – The Ultimate Fighting Championship is referred to as UFC. It is a mixed martial arts (MMA) promotion business that hosts some of the best athletes in the world competing in different weight divisions. Over the years, the UFC has grown significantly in popularity and acquired widespread exposure thanks to its high-profile events. Since its founding in 1993, the UFC has grown to be the biggest MMA promotion in the world. It sponsors competitions all over the world that feature athletes from a variety of sports, including boxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, wrestling, Muay Thai, and more. Fighting takes place inside an octagonal cage known as the “Octagon,” and grappling and hitting manoeuvres are used by both participants.
Ultimate Fighting Championship UFC 289
|Event Name||Ultimate Fighting Championship|
|UFC Time||12:15 AM ET | 9:15 PM PT (approx.)|
|UFC Venue||British Columbia, Canada|
|Main Event||Amanda Nunes vs. Irene Aldana|
|Co-Main Event||Charles Oliveira vs. Beneil Dariush|
|Main Card||Fighter A vs. Fighter B|
Fighter C vs. Fighter D
Fighter E vs. Fighter F
|Preliminary Card||Fighter G vs. Fighter H|
Fighter I vs. Fighter J
Fighter K vs. Fighter L
Mixed Martial Arts MMA UFC 289 Fight Card and News
Men and women can compete in the UFC in weight classes that range from flyweight (125 pounds) to heavyweight (265 pounds). The fighters participate in a controlled setting with guidelines intended to protect their safety. The Unified Rules of Mixed Martial Arts, which are specific to the ufc live results, dictate how fights are conducted. Pay-per-view purchases, live gate ticket sales, and sponsorship agreements all significantly contribute to the financial success of UFC events, which are broadcast globally. Numerous celebrities and champions, including Conor McGregor, Jon Jones, Anderson Silva, Georges St-Pierre, Ronda Rousey, and many more, have come through the ufc 289 results.
Who is fighting on the UFC 289 Events Card?
Throughout the year, UFC hosts events on a regular basis. High-profile title fights, contenders’ fights, and showcase contests all appear at these events ufc 289 results. The following are a few famous UFC occasions from the past : –
- UFC 264: Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor 3 (July 10, 2021) – A highly anticipated trilogy fight between Dustin Poirier and Conor McGregor in the lightweight division.
- UFC 263: Israel Adesanya vs. Marvin Vettori 2 (June 12, 2021) – A middleweight title fight between Israel Adesanya and Marvin Vettori, along with other exciting matchups.
- UFC 262: Charles Oliveira vs. Michael Chandler (May 15, 2021) – A lightweight title fight between Charles Oliveira and Michael Chandler following the retirement of Khabib Nurmagomedov.
- UFC 261: Kamaru Usman vs. Jorge Masvidal 2 (April 24, 2021) – A welterweight title rematch between Kamaru Usman and Jorge Masvidal, which took place in front of a live audience.
- UFC 259: Jan Błachowicz vs. Israel Adesanya (March 6, 2021) – A super fight between light heavyweight champion Jan Błachowicz and middleweight champion Israel Adesanya.